Medico-Legal Assessments and Reports
We can produce medico-legal reports regarding an individual’s injuries, their rehabilitation potential and detailing advice on levels of physiotherapy treatment required to realise this potential. Following a clients initial assessment with one of our chartered physiotherapists, we can produce, normally within 10 working days, a Medico-legal report which includes:
- Subjective and objective assessment summary
- Amount of functional disability with reference to the patient’s activities of daily living, work and leisure.
- A diagnosis and prognosis of the patient’s condition and whether the patient has rehabilitation potential.
- Realistic rehabilitation goals and patient’s expectations.
- Advice regarding appropriate referral to other health professionals.
Please contact a member of our team for further information.