Covid-19 – Update
Dr Bailey, Consultant Physical Therapist
The patient journey will be slightly different to how it was before lockdown. We have put together a summary of what to expect when you attend your next appointment. Emma will explain everything you need to know when booking your appointment.
- If you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms we will not be able to provide treatment.
- Please complete the COVID-19 consent form and return it to us before attending the clinic.
- Wait in your car if you arrive early or try to arrive as close to your appointment time as possible.
- Attend the practice by yourself and with as few personal items as possible.
- Please wear a face covering when attending the clinic.
- When entering the clinic please take a seat and observe social distancing.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided when entering and leaving the clinic.
- Dr Bailey will collect you from the waiting room at your appointment time.
- Expect to see him in extra PPE – however, he is still the same person underneath!
- Your treatment may take a different format to before, due to the extra precautions and procedures in place to keep everyone safe. There will also be additional time between appointments for additional cleaning protocols.
- The preferred method of payment will be card payment over the phone or online bank transfer before you attend for your appointment.
If you require further information please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back!